Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Save me from myself

 
 
Last night I started to feel like I was going to have a panic attack. It really pissed me off because I havent't felt like that for months. I didn't want to have to take something for the anxiety but I kept getting the feeling that I couldn't breath. I tried watching tv but that just annoyed me and the churning unease increased. I tried to take deep breaths but they felt too shallow and the fidgety dread rose to claim me. I put on headphones thinking my playlist  of new age music would help, it didn't, it gave the butterflies in my stomach the shakes.  I switched to my Jared playlist, turned on Alibi and almost instantly  Jared's voice calmed me down. It was as if  the sound got inside me and massaged my heart. I could breath again. I could relax. I fell asleep.

No comments: